Dogecoin (DOGE) Sees Significant Increase
During morning trading on Thursday, the cryptocurrency market experienced mixed movements. The standout performer was Dogecoin (DOGEUSD), which climbed 5.13% to reach 8 cents.
Solana (SOL) Leads the Decreases
On the other hand, Solana (SOLUSD) led the decreases with a drop of 3.76% to $62.71.
Other Cryptocurrency Movements
While some cryptocurrencies experienced declines, there were also notable increases. Cardano (ADAUSD) rose 4.14% to 39 cents, and Uniswap (UNIUSD) saw a 1.37% increase to $5.40.
Let's take a closer look at the performance of other major cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) shed 2.50% to reach $36,723.20.
- Ripple (XRPUSD) declined 1.99% to 63 cents.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) inched down by 0.97% to $2,029.13.
- Polygon (MATICUSD) experienced a slight slide of 0.90% to 90 cents.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) recorded the smallest decline, falling 0.20% to $5.56.
Crypto-Related Company News
It's also worth noting some developments in the crypto-related company space:
- Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) shed 2.16% to $96.03.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) dropped 2.68% to $492.41.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) experienced a decline of 6.23% to $10.02.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) saw a significant drop of 6.65% to $9.56.
- Block Inc. (SQ) fell 1.11% to $55.68.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) shed 1.39% to $239.46.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) experienced a decline of 1.85% to $57.17.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares dropped 3.49% to $7.32.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) inched down by 0.62% to $485.87.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) saw an increase of 1.10% to $119.30.
In the fund space, there were also movements worth mentioning:
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK), which focuses on blockchain technology, experienced a drop of 2.37% to $22.25.
- The Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which concentrates on pure-play crypto companies, shed 3.57% to $7.30.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, saw a decline of 1.71% to $29.25.
Our Latest News
JPMorgan Chase's private bank adds a top advisor team from Citi Private Bank, bringing expertise to serve ultrahigh-net-worth clients. Globally, the private ban...
U.S. stocks closed lower as Treasury yields rose, marking the fifth consecutive session of losses. The Dow Jones and Nasdaq reacted differently. Tech giants' ea...
Bankruptcy filings have surged as businesses grapple with rising interest rates, impacting sectors like healthcare and consumer-discretionary. This article disc...