ThinkMarkets is a well-known broker whose work is focused on traders from Europe and Asia. He started his work in 2010 under the name ThinkForex. After six years, the company rebranded and changed its name to ThinkMarkets. From that moment on, the broker began to develop most actively. He attracted many clients and began to cope with the famous football club Liverpool (as an official partner).
ThinkMarkets is registered in Seychelles. However, it has many offices in Australia, the UK, and other countries. The broker is interesting for traders because it offers unlimited work opportunities and creates comfortable trading conditions. The company's website is adapted for users from different countries. It allows you to choose from dozens of available interface languages , making it easier to study the available information and work with the broker.
ThinkMarkets gives customers the freedom to choose their account type. Thanks to this, three types of accounts become available to traders. The simplest is "Standard." It provides for zero commission for any financial transactions, minimum requirements for the first deposit, and the size of transactions. Such an account is ideal for beginners, and for experienced traders, it is better to use ThinkZero. It has many advantages but comes with a commission on large trades and a minimum deposit of $500. The “Pro” account is also suitable for professionals in their field. It gives you access to higher leverage, priority support, and many other valuable additions. ThinkMarkets also has a demo account. With its help, you can experimentally evaluate all the advantages of working with a broker and, simultaneously, not lose a single cent even in the event of failed transactions. However, you won’t be able to make money with a demo account since it uses virtual money with no value.
Features of cooperation
Cooperation with ThinkMarkets is an exciting process that allows you to trade Forex in comfortable conditions. Users need to complete a few standard steps to get started.
- On the broker's website, in the upper right corner, click "Create an account.” After that, a registration form opens, consisting of 8 tabs. They need to specify much different information, but the process will not require much time. In the empty fields, you should enter the country of residence, personal data, e-mail, password, and much more.
- After completing the registration, enter your account and go through the verification procedure. It is also quite simple but requires a certain amount of time.
- After waiting for a favorable decision, choose one of the three types of accounts. You do this based on personal preferences and the estimated amount of investment.
- After that, download one of the supported trading terminals and install it on your device (for example, computer, tablet, or smartphone). Platforms offered by ThinkMarkets include MT4, MT5, ThinkTrader, and MobileTerminal.
- Top up your account conveniently (payment by bank cards, Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal is supported). The deposit amount is selected depending on the type of account used (each has a minimum limit) and your financial capabilities. Once the payment has been received, you can start working.
ThinkMarkets offers traders favorable terms of cooperation. They openly publish their offers on the site to attract more customers. At the same time, the broker has several hidden features that every user should know.
Features of working with a broker:
- Withdrawal of money. ThinkMarkets offers many options for withdrawing earned money. Among the most popular are a bank transfer, a wallet for cryptocurrency, and accounts in Neteller and Skrill.
- Safety. This broker is considered one of the best in terms of security. All customer funds are stored in the accounts of well-known world banks, and personal data is protected from access by unauthorized persons.
- Customer support. Many users like ThinkMarkets for the quality of their customer support. With its help, you will be able to get answers to your questions and solve any problems that arise.
- Trade. The broker makes it possible to trade various currencies, energy resources, metals, cryptocurrencies, and world indices. A large selection of trading assets expands the company's client base and allows everyone to choose an acceptable option for permanent work.
- Education of traders. ThinkMarkets allows traders to improve on the job. To do this, all registered users are given access to educational materials. They are pretty high quality and will be helpful to every beginner.
ThinkMarkets review allows you to get a complete picture of this broker. It is famous worldwide, as it offers excellent conditions for traders to trade and improve their abilities. To unlock the full potential of a broker, you need to study all the features of cooperation with him. This approach will make the work more comfortable and fruitful.
ThinkMarkets broker review will be incomplete if it does not indicate the advantages and disadvantages. The first is much more than the second. Thanks to this, the company has a good reputation and is popular with traders.
|• Extensive work experience||• Specific difficulties with the withdrawal of funds|
|• Informative site||• Registration is prohibited for traders from some countries|
|• Variety of account types|
|• Ease of registration|
|• A large selection of trading instruments|
|• High-quality work of the support service|
|• The possibility of using a demo account|
|• Partnership with Liverpool FC|
|• A large number of clients|