- Atlassian Corp. Cl A (TEAM) was up 21.4%
- Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) was up 11.6%
- DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG), Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), and Cloudflare Inc. Cl A (NET) all posted gains of at least 9%
- Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) and QuantumScape Corp. Cl A (QS) experienced declines, falling 19.0% and 10.0% respectively.
- S&P 500 futures were up 0.13%
- Dow Jones Industrial Average futures fell 0.01%
- Cboe Volatility Index futures were down 1.43%
- Brent crude oil futures were up 0.45%
- Gold futures were down 0.05%
- Bitcoin slipped 0.51% to $29,140
10-Year Treasury Yield
The 10-Year Treasury yield climbed to 4.188%.
Previous Trading Session
- S&P 500 and Dow declined by 0.25% and 0.19% respectively.
- Asian stocks saw gains overnight, with Japan's NIKKEI 225 Index up 0.10% and China's Shanghai Composite Index rising 0.23%.
Current European Market Status
In afternoon trading, stocks in Europe are down, with the STOXX Europe 600 Index falling 0.19% and the FTSE 100 Index dropping 0.29% from the previous close.
U.S. stock markets open for trading at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Our Latest News
Shell expects third-quarter earnings to be boosted by stronger gas and chemical trading, while production volumes meet targets. Find out the details.
Virgin Galactic reveals the passengers for its historic first private astronaut flight, featuring an 80-year-old Olympian and a mother-daughter duo. The flight...
Maine and Colorado have partnered to enhance retirement savings for Maine workers through a state-managed program, inspiring other small states to follow suit.